Thursday, June 11, 2015

Getting Started with Strategic Trade Ideas

I am an employee at TradeKing Media and this is my blog reviewing my experience with TradeKing Media's Strategic Trade Ideas. I am signed up for the Gold plan, which under the current promotion has unlimited Trade Ideas.

Although there are many different Trade Ideas with impressive track records, I wanted to be as diversified as possible. I took a look at both the ones created by the Professionals at Nirvana Systems and the Community Created ones. The Community Created ones were built by clients in the Trade Lab.

I ended up selecting two from the Pros, two from the Community and created on myself. I picked a couple of top performers from each, but as a hedge, I created a somewhat conservative one from the Banks and Brokerage Sector.

Here are the my bullish selections from Nirvana...





Here are my Community Created selections (also bullish)...





Being in the industry for 20 years, I created this one...



To get started, review the Trade Ideas available that suit your investment strategy and goals. Once you have an idea what Trade Ideas are best for you, be sure to call us at 888-385-6293 to help you configure your account for trade sizes, selections and more to build an equity curve that is acceptable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment